Seeing as how I turned 22 today, I was thinking about doing a blog post of 22 facts about myself, or something along those lines, but I thought “That sounds way too self-centered” and that is NOT what I want this blog to be about. So as I got thinking more about it, I have decided this blog post will be on “22 Things God Has Done For Me” I must be honest and admit, it wasn’t real easy coming up with 22 things, but I did it!!
1) – Died on the cross for my sins so that I could go free!
2) – Has allowed me to live in a country where I can openly profess that I am a Christian
3) – Has Blessed me with a wonderful family…although occasionally I do joke about being adopted 🙂
4) – Blessed me with amazing, Godly friends
5) – Put Godly couples in my life that are wonderful role models
6) – Has shown me that HE is my validation – not what others think of me or say I am
7) – Given me the opportunity to write this blog
8) – Blessed me with a lot of work this year
9) – Provided the finances for me to go on a Journey to the Heart last year
10) – Has given us vehicles a couple of times
11) – Blessed me with good health – something I often take for granted
12) – Given me the ability to see, speak, hear, walk, etc…another thing I all to often take for granted
13) – Given me the ability to learn
14) – Given me the gift of playing piano without having had lessons
15) – Has put 4 little girls in my life who are so special to me!! – (https://iluvgod.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/i-am-so-blessed/)
16) – Keeps me safe – at least 3 times in the past 2 years, I could have died
17) – Shown me that no matter what I’ve done, He still loves me and forgives me
18) – Shown me that, when I let go of my plans, He always has something better (https://iluvgod.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/direction-not-rejection/)
19) – Allowed me to forgive people that have hurt me…whether they have apologized or not
20) – Allowed me to overcome my shyness…yes, believe it or not, I was once VERY shy 🙂
21) – Always encourages me when I need it
22) – Has Blessed me with 22 years of life 🙂
And there you have it…22 things God has done for me. What has He done for you?